The Christian Science Association

Of the Pupils of Sarah G. Hyatt, CSB

759 Brown Drive

Charleston, SC 29412

(843) 795-4203

e-mail:sghyattcsb2000@comcast.net

January 31, 2021

Dear Fellow Healers,

This past year had presented us with a more than ample supply of challenges that need our prayerful attention.  Our individual and collective prayers for ourselves, our churches, our communities, our governments, and the world are exactly what are needed for the peace, harmony, and health of all to be realized.  Mrs. Eddy put it this way in Miscellaneous Writings: 110:4:

Beloved children, the world has need of you, — and

more as children than as men and women:  it needs your

6    innocence, unselfishness, faithful affection, uncontami-

nated lives. You need also to watch, and pray that you

preserve these virtues unstained, and lose them not through

9    contact with the world. What grander ambition is there

than to maintain in yourselves what Jesus loved, and to

know that your example, more than words, makes morals

12   for mankind!

The reference to “maintain in (ourselves) what Jesus loved” brings to thought the need to be childlike in our expectancy of good, in a willingness to love unconditionally, and in an unselfishness that purifies our motives and actions.  This willingness allows God, Mind, to work in us, to express the divine nature and to witness its expression as the reality of the identity of all others. 

So much of the news today is focused on division, demonizing those who disagree with our viewpoint and insisting that unity is a naïve dream.  However, the understanding of God as the Holy One, the All-in-all which Jesus demonstrated and Mrs. Eddy shared clearly in her discovery and proof of Christian Science is the gift we’ve been given to share with the world by being a clear transparency for Truth.

ASSIGNMENT

One of the most challenging of the teachings of Jesus and of Christian Science is the necessity to love our enemies.  Mrs. Eddy has a short article in Miscellaneous Writings 8:8-13:12 entitled, “Love Your Enemies.”  In this short article, she outlines the need as well as the basis for loving our enemies.    

During the course of our work this year, you may find it helpful to refer to this article often, research this concept in the Bible and in Mrs. Eddy’s writings and make notes for our sharing on Association Day.  The point of the research though is to inspire and uplift our own thought so that we find the “peace of God which passeth all understanding” (Phil. 4:7) and can share that peace with others in a way that heals.

As a support to this research and active practice of loving our enemies, I would like for us to take this opportunity to review the basis for our practice of this Science of Christianity – the chapter “Recapitulation” in Science and Health.  Normally when I teach a new class each year, you are invited to review your class notes each day of the new class.  Since I was unable to teach my class this year due to travel restrictions for students, it would seem a good time for us to do a thorough review together. 

There are 24 questions in the chapter, and there are about 24 weeks in the period we have to complete the assignment.   I would like for you to take one question each week and work your way through the chapter and your notes.  I will send out an email on Sunday of each week reminding you of the question and answer we’ll be reviewing.  We will have the opportunity to take 2 weeks each on a couple of the longer questions and answers.  By February 7th, please notify me that you’ve received this assignment and are going forward with the work. 

Our meeting for this year is scheduled for Saturday, September 25th. We don’t yet have a contract on the Greater Issues Room, but we will be first in line for that date when The Citadel begins accepting reservations. 

ASSIGNMENT – 2/1-2/7

Our first question, “What is God?,” will be our assignment for February 1-7.  As you study the question and review your notes, you may find that the shorter questions and answers require time and attention to deepen your understanding of the spiritual facts on which we base our practice.  Your desire to do that, cherished and turned over to your divine Parent, will result in new insights and healing.  Make sure you keep in mind the overarching theme of this year’s work, loving your enemies, and let your study of each question and answer show how that spiritual demand is both practical and healing.  There will be forums on our webpage, www.sarahhyattcsb.com for sharing your inspirations and comments.

What a precious opportunity we’re being given to work together to uplift humanity and watch the leaven of the Christ at work in 3 measures of meal: science, theology and medicine!  The blessings will multiply and return to you, “pressed down …and running over” (Luke 6:38). 

Joyfully, 

Sarah

Sarah G. Hyatt, CSB

PS: Just a reminder that there is now a DONATE button on the login page of our website if you’d like to pay your dues or make a donation.  You don’t even have to login to access it.  A special thanks to those who have already used this feature, especially since we didn’t meet in person last year.

Sarah Hyatt
(@sarah)
Member Admin
07/02/2021 8:34 pm  
ASSIGNMENT FOR 2/8-2/14

Dear Fellow Healers:
  Our assignment letter for the year went out last Sunday, and I have heard from many of you that you received it and are beginning the work.  I would like to extend the work we began last week on question1 for this week as well.  As you'll recall, we spent the first 3 days of class on that 1st question, so it seems only fair that we devote more than one week to studying the answer along with our class notes. 

You may also remember from class that the 1st 3 days (and really the 1st 3 questions) lay the foundation for all that follows.  By devoting at least 2 weeks to this question and answer, we are allowing ourselves the opportunity to thoroughly research, study, and pray with the answer given.  It's wonderful that we're doing this work during the time of year that the Bible Lessons are focused on the synonyms for God.  What a great support for our work!

Several of you have mentioned that you were grateful for the assignment to keep Mrs. Eddy's article, "Love Your Enemies," front and center of your work for the world this year.  I hope you'll post your inspiration on the forum on our web page, https://sarahhyattcsb.com, that is set up for that purpose. I'm looking forward to hearing how each of you is incorporating the ideas from this article into your daily practice of Christian Science.  

Joyfully,
Sarah

ReplyQuote
Ellen Wallwork
(@guest_ellen)
14/02/2021 8:50 pm  

I find exploring the synonyms for God does reveal the question What is God? Using this week’s lesson on Soul helps me to explore the attributes of Soul. Some thoughts include the heaven of Soul: atmosphere of Soul, harmony, bliss etc. This means perfection is real and now here for man- the reflection of God. Our atmosphere is always pure and clear. We can’t breathe anything in unlike good, God.
Also Mrs. Eddy writes in the Unity of Good p. 28-30 on Soul. “..Science declares God to be the Soul of all being, the only Mind or intelligence in the universe.” In Psalms 42:11 David is looking away from the senses to the spiritual sense of Soul as governing our body. The might and power are of God: omnipotence , omniscience, and omnipresence. Only allow God to speak to us and deny error of any shape or form as its nothing.

ReplyQuote
Sarah Hyatt
(@sarah)
Member Admin
14/02/2021 10:27 pm  
ASSIGNMENT FOR 2/15 -2/21

Dear Fellow Healers,
  Each day we have the opportunity to grow in our understanding of God and witness the benefits of that increased understanding.  In John 17:3 we read: "...this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."  Mary Baker Eddy reiterates the necessity of knowing God aright throughout her writings.  One of ones that's been foundational to my practice is found on p. 390:7 of Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures: "It is our ignorance of God, the divine Principle, which produces apparent discord, and the right understanding of Him restores harmony." Seeking to understand God is not a matter of using a limited human brain to contemplate divinity.  It is an opportunity to quietly seek God's self-revelation in prayerful listening and through reading and studying the Bible and Science and Health.  The Responsive Reading from last week's lesson on Soul is a wonderful guide to effective prayer to know our Creator better - thus enabling us to be better practitioners of this marvelous Science. 

Psalms 77:1, 5, 6, 11–14; Job 23:5, 10 he, 12 I have, 13 he

1 I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me.

5 I have considered the days of old, the years of ancient times.

6 I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search.

11 I will remember the works of the Lord: surely I will remember thy wonders of old.

12 I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings.

13 Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?

14 Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people.

5 I would know the words which he would answer me, and understand what he would say unto me.

10. . . he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

12. . . I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.

13. . . he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.

God is answering our desire to know our Father-Mother better even before we ask.  Science and Health 505:15 states it clearly: "Spirit imparts the understanding which uplifts consciousness and leads into all truth." Let's keep this in mind as we move forward in our study of Recapitulation.  We are not leaving Question1, but we are expanding our understanding of God by studying Question 2 ("Are these terms synonymous?") along with our notes from class on each of the synonyms.   

By breaking up the chapter into bite sized pieces, we have the opportunity to dig deeper as we look to God to teach us as the book of Isaiah promises (54:13) and Jesus reiterates in John 6:45: "It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God."

Thanks to those of you who have already posted on our website: https://www.sarahhyattcsb.com   .Your insights and shared healings strengthen all of us. I do hope you'll all take time to read the posts as well as share your own.  You will notice on each topic page there is a button to click to subscribe to the topic. When you do that, you'll receive an email notification each time a new post is added.  That makes it easier to keep up with new additions to each topic.

Joyfully,
Sarah

ReplyQuote
Amanda Fouts
(@foutsa)
15/02/2021 12:07 am  
  • God is love” (I John 4:16)
  • In Christian Science synonyms for God include "Mind, Spirit, Soul, Principle, Life, Truth, Love".
  • God is the universe, spirit, and soul.

ReplyQuote
Amanda Fouts
(@foutsa)
15/02/2021 12:16 am  

It is helpful to think of a loving, gracious, forgiving God that corrects the individual to improve the group.

ReplyQuote
Mary Fee
(@feem)
19/02/2021 12:20 pm  

Familiar words and phrases referring to God include the seven synonyms, omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent. God is All in all. Mary Baker Eddy speaks of God and Christian Science as Unchanging Principle, unchanging wisdom and love. It is comforting to know of God in those terms. God never changes. 

ReplyQuote
Sarah Hyatt
(@sarah)
Member Admin
21/02/2021 5:31 pm  

This is a submission from Connie Strickland:

Last week's Lesson on Soul was a particularly helpful one to me. That is perhaps the one

synonym of God I have found to be the least understood, personally and collectively. The word

"nebulous" might be a good description of my understanding of Soul. From that Lesson the

word "Being" came to the forefront of my thought---that Soul was indeed the all-inclusive Being

of God, and we, as God's children find our identity in God's be-ing. As I was thinking about how

to help my Sunday School classes understand Soul, I described Soul as being the thread which

tied all the other synonyms together. One example would be the harmony of Soul is a direct

outcome to the harmony of Spirit, Life, Principle, Mind, Truth, and Love. For my 4-year-old's

class I even ran yarn around the other words for God and laced that yarn back and forth to Soul

which was in the center of a hexagon, the sides of which represented the six other names for

God, connecting them all in a web of one-ness.

Already I had been thinking of this week's study assignment, "Are these terms synonymous?"

which frankly I had considered as a "no-brainer." But as I considered the richness of thought

which came from the arranging Soul in the center and the other names for God around it and

filling in words which tied Soul to the rest, I told myself that I should arrange the synonyms so

that each one of them was in the center and connect to the outside six with words that show the

fullness of their meaning. It's far easier to draw this than to describe it. So now I have six

hexagonal figures clarifying the synonymous-ness of the seven names for God, and I've left room

to describe the expression of those names in a different color. And I'm not through yet!

The "no- brainer" turned out to be quite an experience "whereto God [led] me."

ReplyQuote
Sarah Hyatt
(@sarah)
Member Admin
21/02/2021 11:29 pm  
ASSIGNMENT FOR 2/22 - 28 Question 3

Dear Fellow Healers:
  We mentioned in class that each of us has the opportunity to take class instruction as many times as we like!  No, not a class with a personal Teacher, but a deep dive into the chapter Recapitulation with the desire to let God teach us.  Our assignment this year, with a week of study on each question, allows us to approach the chapter with fresh eyes, seeking new inspiration.  As we approach the study with a willing heart, desiring to improve our understanding and our practice, we may find ourselves being challenged to let go of old patterns of thought as well as being asked to build higher on what we already understand and have demonstrated.  Our loving Father-Mother God is gently leading us with just the Christ messages that we need and are prepared to receive. 
  Question 3, "Is there more than one God or Principle?" may seem to require only a simple yes or no answer from which we can quickly move on.  However, the answer to this question is foundational to our practice. The temptation to quickly dismiss it with a sense of "I already know the answer to this one," would attempt to deprive us of the power that is ours when we more fully understand the oneness of Principle and its idea.
  Reviewing your class notes will be helpful, but there is a need for a prayerful approach to the study.  In several Psalms attributed to David, the idea of meditating is used with approval. Perhaps we can spend some time this week meditating on this answer, insisting that the one Mind is always willing and able to inspire us with new insights and a deeper understanding of spiritual truths.  Our desire to know God better and to be better healers is one that God will indeed "mould and exalt before (it takes) form in words and in deeds" (see p. 1 of Science and Health).
  Several of you have already posted comments and shared links to meaningful articles on our website: https://sarahhyattcsb.com . I encourage you all to check those out and add your own.  We grow stronger as we help each other by selfless sharing of ideas that will bless our classmates. 

Joyfully,
Sarah

ReplyQuote
Sarah Hyatt
(@sarah)
Member Admin
28/02/2021 11:05 pm  
ASSIGNMENT FOR 3/1 - 3/7 (Question 4)
Dear Fellow Healers,
  I've had some wonderful reports from you already about healing outcomes of your study of the 1st 3 questions in "Recapitulation" in Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy.  The importance of working with the synonyms daily and fresh inspiration from doing so is becoming clearer to many of you. The oneness of Principle and its idea, and the power of the omnis, are essential to our successful practice of Christian Science.  Going deeper into the vast inspiration that is available in these answers prepares our thought to move on to question 4 which essentially asks, "So what's the problem?" when plurals are included in the question, "What are spirits and souls?" 
  Reviewing your class notes, you'll be reminded that the answer to this question introduces the concept of dualism (opposites) and identifies pantheism as the basic error to be overcome- the idea that Spirit entered matter and gave it life.  Please notice the marginal headings as you review and study as well. 
  The last 2 sentences of that answer introduce Christian Science as the tool we've been given to distinguish the real from the unreal, the truth from a lie. And the practice of this Science results in healing.  Our sincere gratitude for this gift of the promised Comforter will show forth in actions that allow this light to shine in our world in meaningful and healing ways. 
  Don't be discouraged if you've not gotten through each question thoroughly yet.  Simply commit to working through them at your own pace as God directs.  That right motive will remove obstacles and allow God to teach us.  Remember the root of the word educate means "to draw out from within."

Love inspires,

illumines, designates, and leads the way. Right motives

give pinions to thought, and strength and freedom to

21    speech and action. Love is priestess at the altar of

Truth. Wait patiently for divine Love to move upon the

waters of mortal mind, and form the perfect concept.

24    Patience must "have her perfect work"  (Science and Health 454:18)

Joyfully,
Sarah

This post was modified 1 month ago 2 times by Sarah Hyatt

ReplyQuote
Matthew Hoffman
(@hoffmanm)
01/03/2021 8:17 am  

In this latest question posed to us by Mrs. Eddy, she interchanges both God and Principle in the same sentence. This is no surprise to us as we are accustomed to Principle as one (most often the first quoted) synonyms for God. I am definitely a monotheist. I wanted to have a better understanding of Mrs Eddy's use of the word Principle so I went to the concordance and was a little surprised that this word appears 295 times in Science & Health. We would normally go to the Glossary to see if there is a definition for a word and when I did - I saw the note referring me back to pg 465 in the chapter of recapitulation! 

'The varied manifestations of Christian Science indicate Mind, never matter, and have one Principle' (S&H, 466#4)

I do not remember reading this passage and having it refer to the 'varied manifestations of Christian Science' and began thinking about the implications and meaning of this passage. There are many people, circumstances and ways we see Christian Science manifested around us if we choose to look through the lens of Divine creation and reflection.

I know Principle as the cause, source or origin-the 'operative cause' of man and my being.  If I and all of God's creation reflect Him, then there must be many, varied expressions of God and his divine science.  I then began to think more about reflection and found this:  reflection- 'thought thrown back on itself, the expression of thought, attentive consideration, contemplation. We choose our mental/spiritual foundation in thought- we ( us or our reflection) are NOT a material occurence or physical event. We choose our mental / spiritual foundation in thought - what will we choose to construct?

I found the following from Miscellaneous Writings, 329:1

'Human hope and faith should join in nature's grand harmony, and, if in minor key, make music in the heart and man, more friendly, should call his race as gently to the springtide of Christ's dear love.  St. Paul wrote; 'Rejoice in the Lord Always,' and why not, since man's possibilities are infinite, bliss is eternal and the consciousness thereof is here and now' . 

ReplyQuote
Sarah Hyatt
(@sarah)
Member Admin
07/03/2021 11:25 pm  
Assignment for March 8-14 - Question 5

Dear Fellow Healers:
  We've reviewed the foundation of this wonderful Science as revealed in the first 3 questions: the allness of God and the oneness of Principle and its idea, man.  Then the next question (4) revealed the major challenge to this premise of God's allness - the belief in pantheism (Spirit entering into matter to give it life) and dualism (the belief in opposites).  In class, we asked the question, "Then what would logically follow in this course of study? The answer, you may remember, is "the solution!"
  In the answer to question 5, "What are the demands of the Science of Soul?," there are 3 major ones listed.  As you review your class notes along with studying the text of this question, please take note of the simplicity of these demands. This answer distills Christian living into a science that anyone can practice.  There's certainly no formula for following Christ in all his commands, but there are definitely scientific demands (not just suggestions) for its effective practice. 

Suggestions for study:
1) Why does she use the term "Science of Soul?"

2) Look for ways she uses this answer to refute the errors posed in the previous question.

3) Look for foreshadowing of the next question (6) and see how she prepares your thought for that question and answer - and be able to answer why this is important.

These are just a few suggestions. Other ideas will come to you as you allow God to teach you as we all take class together again. 

We had a lovely post from one of you recently.  I do hope you're all taking time to log on and read the posts that are there.  You can SUBSCRIBE to the 2 topics (our annual assignment in weekly bites and studying "Love Your Enemies" from MW 8-13), and you will receive an email each time a new post goes up. Everyone's ideas are welcome, and I encourage you to post as well as read.

Our divine Parent is nurturing in each of us that desire to be a healer that the world so desperately needs.  Thank you for humbly answering that call.

Joyfully,
Sarah

ReplyQuote
Sarah Hyatt
(@sarah)
Member Admin
14/03/2021 11:10 pm  
ASSIGNMENT FOR 3/15-21 Question 6

Dear Fellow Healers:
  What a delight it was to read the lesson for last week and notice that part of the answer to our question of the week, "What are the demands of the Science of Soul?," was in citation 30 (Science and Health 467:3-8):

The first demand of this Science is, "Thou
shalt have no other gods before me." This me is Spirit.
Therefore the command means this: Thou shalt                       Two chief
6 have no intelligence, no life, no substance, no                        commands
truth, no love, but that which is spiritual. The second
is like unto it, "Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself."

It was a beautiful help in reminding us daily of the work we're doing to better understand this Science and put it into increasingly effective practice, keeping the two great commandments at the forefront of our thought and continually striving to be more obedient to them.

The same sense of support for our project continues in the first section of this week's lesson where the first citation from Science and Health is our question and answer for this week, "What is the scientific statement of being?"

Question. — What is the scientific statement of being?
9 Answer. — There is no life, truth, intelligence, nor sub-
stance in matter. All is infinite Mind and its infinite
manifestation, for God is All-in-all. Spirit is immortal
12 Truth; matter is mortal error. Spirit is the real and
eternal; matter is the unreal and temporal. Spirit is
God, and man is His image and likeness. Therefore
15 man is not material; he is spiritual.

Part of the answer to question 5 includes the idea of the necessity of a priori reasoning. In this question and answer, Mrs. Eddy gives the foundational statement of this Science of being using just that method.  As you review your notes on this question you may be reminded that the next 15 questions all expand on the ideas included in this answer.  However, our focus this week is simply on the scientific statement of being as a basis for effective healing prayer.  We can seek fresh inspiration from the one Mind who is always able to guide and teach those who are hungering and thirsting after righteousness - and that's each one of us!  You may wish to review the previous questions and look for ways she prepares thought for this radical statement.  It's also helpful to notice how she ties each question and answer to its Biblical basis, reinforcing the unchanging foundation of Christ, Truth and the power of the Word.  There is a sense of wholeness about the discovery of Christian Science and its articulation in our textbook that allows us to experience an ever growing trust in the infallibility of this Science. 

Keeping in mind the need for a right understanding of Deity as a basis for our practice, we can expect that our study will continue to yield new insights and inspirations that heal. 

The other part of our assignment, to read the article "Love Your Enemies," is a vital part of our work this year.  Each time I read and study it, new ideas for working for our world come into focus and remind me of the need for our prayers to move beyond self, embracing all humanity in the Love that is "...impartial and universal in its adaptation and bestowals" (Science and Health 13:2).

Thank you for all you're doing in this vital work this year.  It not only blesses you, but it blesses your families, your churches, your community, our Association, and the world!

Joyfully,
Sarah
This post was modified 1 month ago 2 times by Sarah Hyatt

ReplyQuote
Heidi Cuticchia
(@hesterh)
16/03/2021 7:27 pm  

In this week's Bible Lesson as well as our weekly assignment, I have been addressing dualism as normal or substantial coming from a matter brain that is expressed as human personality. Particularly relevant in this is decision making. Facing down the fear of the many human factors in making a decision as well as any fear of consequences makes this week's assignment, as well as the foundation built by the other questions extremely important. I was thinking this morning about All-in-all in the Scientific Statement of Being. All is another name for God. So I thought about Principle-in-all, Mind-in-all, Soul-in-all, Spirit-in-all, Life-in-all, Truth-in-all and Love-in-all. I love this ordering of the synonyms because it ends with Love, which in my thought should be the expressive component to others and the unfoldment or adjustment in our own thinking. Dualism is a lie that has strength in the world view, but no foundation when looked at through a spiritual lens. All is coherent and connected in just the right way so there is no division. Coming at conflict from this perspective, animal magnetism is shut down completely because it cannot create sides, different perspectives based on past experiences or current trends. We can express differently without divisiveness. And in this way, we can know that whatever our enemy might seem to be (person, disease, our own consciousness) that we are not separated from the Allness of God. Going through the synonyms to affirm the Allness in each dimension has helped me face down many forms of error trying to take hold and make me believe that there is division from God and to tempt me to go fix something out there. I don't even need to fix anything in my own thought per se. I only need to be reminded of the Allness of God and the adjustment takes place naturally. This takes discipline to affirm and stay with the correct picture, but I am grateful that I am aware of what the correct picture should look like.

ReplyQuote
Sarah Hyatt
(@sarah)
Member Admin
21/03/2021 11:27 pm  
Dear Fellow Healers:
  How appropriate our work for the world is as we study and apply the ideas in "Love Your Enemies."  The world is calling out for healing in many areas, and one predominant one is racial justice.  The recent events in Atlanta brought into focus the need for our steadfast vigilance in prayerfully affirming the worth and value of all as children of the one God.  Mrs. Eddy offers this guidance in MW 255:7-16:

...[I]t is possible, and dutiful, to throw the weight of
thought and action on the side of right, and to be thus
9 lifted up.
Man should be found not claiming equality with, but
growing into, that altitude of Mind which was in Christ
12 Jesus. He should comprehend, in divine Science, a
recognition of what the apostle meant when he said:
"The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that
15 we are the children of God: and if children, then heirs;
heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ."

Your work is aiding humanity's desires to see more of God's peace and harmony expressed in compassion and brotherly love. There are many reports of people being moved to be more proactive in their communities to increase awareness of the unique contribution that each one makes to the fullness and richness of our collective experience and the need to cherish that truth.  Thank you for "throwing the weight of thought and action on the side of right..." You are each making a difference in the progress of the world.

In the other part of our assignment, our next question from Recapitulation (#7) is the first of the questions and answers that expand on the Scientific Statement of Being.  As you review your notes on "What is substance?," you'll want to make the connection to the Scientific Statement of Being, asking yourself which part of the SSoB is being developed in this q/a.  What does this answer add to that statement? 

You'll also want to look at Mrs. Eddy's use of synonyms in the answer.  The work we did on the 1st 3 questions has prepared your thought for this further unfolding of the nature of Deity to include the true idea of substance. What does this q/a add to your knowledge of God that leads to a full salvation from sin, sickness, and death?  As we continue to seek a deeper understanding of the spiritual facts of being, we are really asking to be taught of God.  That hunger for Truth will not be unanswered.

Joyfully,
Sarah

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: